Multi-agency subscriber registration tool to enable citizens and businesses to register for secure access to subscriber services with the MDOT Motor Vehicle Administration (MDOT MVA), the State Department of Assessments and Taxation (SDAT), and the Maryland State Police (MSP).
Through this service, NIC manages and issues monthly invoices for all subscriber transactions processed throughout the month. Invoice payments are remitted via automatic checking account debit or credit card for payment of services that include a per record statutory fee.
An account with the Maryland Information Division of NICUSA, Inc. is required to access certain online eGovernment services that have state or federal usage restrictions and may require agency approval. Registered users can access various fee-based agency services that can be billed monthly to one account.
The following eGovernment services are available as subscription services:
- MDOT MVA - Interactive Driver and Vehicle Records Service
- MDOT MVA - Driver Records Monitoring Batch Access Service
- MDOT MVA - Vehicle Records Batch Access Service
- MDOT MVA - Point-to-Point Driver and Vehicle Records Access Service
- MSP Statewide Vehicle Safety Inspection Platform
- SDAT - Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) Services Suite